ultrasonic sensor based distance measurement project

0

 hey hello my dear friends welcome back to the Elecrtronics Creator.

 In this video we are going to make ultrasonic sensor based distance measurement project.
I know many project are acvailable on internet, but todays I am just show you in very short time. 
I am covering the whole project only in 35 sec.  you can see the video...........




for making we need 

Arduino Nano

Ultrasonic Sensor

I2C 16X2 lcd Diasplay


you can buy all this components on the robu.in 

following is the circuit diagram, that you can use for making this project



the coming output is very accurate. means we can make many project by using this ultrasonic sensor.




Following is the program you can copy from here.........


i hope this video is helpful for you and learn somthing new from it. 

so, 

thanks for watching, we will meet in the next one

still you can read oer view my privious artical or videos.........

thank you team

 THE ELECTRONICS CREATOR

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)